The Garnaut Climate Change Review Secreteriat value the privacy of individuals. This page describes:
- what information is collected,
- for what purpose and how this information is used,
- if it is disclosed and to whom; and
- any other relevant privacy issues.
The Garnaut Climate Change Review website collects anonymous statistical data about how you interact with this website. We collect:
- where you came from—search engines, reffering websites, email,
- what you did on this website—pages visited, links clicked, time spent on the website; and
- the device you are using—browser, opperating system, internet connection speed.
This information allows us to monitor the website's usage, improve any problems we identify and make the website more enjoyable to use.
The Garnaut Climate Review website provides the option to recieve email updates on the Review. If you choose to receive email updates we will ask you for:
- your name,
- email address; and
If you would not like to disclose your personal information, do not subscribe to email updates.
Other relevant privacy issues
The Garnaut Climate Change Review website is managed by the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency. They have their own privacy statement which you may be interested in.
Should you want to gain access to your personal information please contact the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency.